Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Choose option for Magic Item Deck in Dragon of Icespire Peak

Edited 1586116490
The Quest deck of cards in the Dragon of Icespire Peak has as one of the options to 'Choose'. This then opens up a new window showing the Quests and I (GM) can pick quests out and display them.   Very handy.  However, the Magic Item deck doesn't have the 'Choose' option available.  Is there any way to add this option to the deck?   Does anyone know why this wouldn't be an option?  The way the adventure is structured magic items aren't randomly given out so being able to choose would be very helpful.  Thank you for any help provicded!

Edited 1586121104
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you go into the deck settings you should be able to have the deck be 'infinite' and then you can select to be able to choose the cards.
Ziechael said: If you go into the deck settings you should be able to have the deck be 'infinite' and then you can select to be able to choose the cards. Thank you for the help!  That worked.  Since the number of magic items available is supposed to be limited to just the cards in the deck, I was concerned that making it infinite would not allow me to track the number of cards remaining (for example, the adventure states when all of the potion of healing cards are given out no more can be  purchased) but this does not appear to be the case.  Also meaning I don't understand what making the cards infinite really means and I literally thought this meant there would be an endless number of cards. Anyway, thank you for your help and I really appreciate this community as I transition from in-person games to virtual.