Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

D&d 5e homebrew game. I've got a game going tonight. Looking for consistent 18+ ftp

So as I said. I've have a homebrew campaign I'm starting tonight. My group is big on roleplay and like to support that. But we are prone to combat do to stupidity. Looking for people to play our time starting 830 Pacific standard time to our normal midnight run. We usually start around 730 but running late tonight. All are encouraged to apply. We do voice over discord so send me some stats and discord. If you're a good fit I'll be happy to add you to our crew!!
Oh probably should've mentioned. Starting lvl 3 anything 5e, unearthed is acceptable but must be discussed first
Hey! My name is Eli, or Dapper if you prefer usernames. I've been playing 5th edition dungeons and dragons for 4-5 years now, Mostly DMing but with plenty of stints in between as a player. I mostly prefer to play magic casters or half-casters, but I also enjoy the occasional battle master Fighter or just any Rogue character. I'm a very Roleplay oriented person, favoring world exploration and character development when I play. I put alot of thought into how my characters act, what they care about, and how they want to impact the world. My discord is DapperMage#2327. Please feel free to add me if you'd like to discuss further!
Still Looking for Someone, Been playing 5e for about 2 Years now, Mostly as a DM and would really want to delve myself into someone else homebrew world for a change. I love roleplaying but combat is fun when done right and is the right pace. I have a backstory template ready to go and a character idea if I am chosen. That being said I would still like to build my character around your world and have them react to it as if they actually been or heard of the area. TetsuoShima#6666 Is my Discord, Im super interested and would be ecstatic if chosen. Looking forward to hearing from ya :D