Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for Game master

hey looking for game master to build a game for us not trying to be too serious just a sort of Adventure story if you are interested we will continue to talk about what we want and has to have an open schedule to plan and play. 
Hey Antoinne, Cool that you're looking for some games for you and your friends. Sorry to hear that you've not had much luck so far! A little bit about me, I am a professional DM based in the UK, but have quite the strange schedule and so am able to DM nearly any timezone. I have a tonne of experience running 5e oneshots and campaigns for groups. If you would like to find out more about me and my services, feel free to check out my  Roll20 profile  where you can find out more about me and further links to my other social media. I'm used to worldbuilding for players to make custom campaigns with them, and actually have a campaign open like that right now! Also, I am running a bunch of free oneshots for people quite regularly, and know that for many this has been a fun way for people to meet one another and get to play some of my games. If you're interested in some free oneshots or joining my community to find out more about the campaigns I professionally DM for, feel free to drop me a DM. Hope this message finds you well and that you guys end up finding a great game to get stuck into. Cheers -Billybob