Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to I refresh actions in Shaped Sheet?

I know there's a button for short rest and long rest, but I have monsters abilities that are once a turn, that have rechargeable at 5-6, legendary actions - how do I automatically recharge those? Is there a way, or do I need to manually recharge them? I searched but wasn't able to find the answer to that. Thanks for the help!
There were some discussions that brought this topic up recently but as I remember they came further into other topics.  So, with luck one of the super smarty people around here will see this and have the quick answer.  Some people, that are very much wiser than I, have macros or scripts that they run that automatically refresh abilities like that at the beginning of each turn.