Ok, so for me it is 8:11 am on Friday Morning. For those of you in Central it's 7:11 pm Thursday night. Yes I know that sound crazy, but I am just clarifying so we can all be on the same page. I of course would prefer to get out of the "Forever Storyteller" pigeon hole on this game, but I am certainly not above it. My one reservation is that if we start the game at 6:30 pm on Friday for you guys, that will be 7:30 am Saturday morning for me. Now I certainly don't mind, because most mornings I am up before 6 am. I also don't have any real work pressing me until 3pm or so. The big glitch is, are you guys going to be able to deal with the first hour or so of me trying to stabilize the the blood in my caffeine system? If it's all a go and you guys are up for this, then my preferred medium is not actually Roll20. I dropped Roll20 about 5 years ago in favor of Tabletop Simulator for Steam. TTS is a one time purchase of like $20 and it's 3D and you can create your own content or download others....so yeah. Anyways if you want to do this, join the link below and we can start chatting in there. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/6812714/rifts-on-friday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/6812714/rifts-on-friday</a>