Name: Looking For Storyteller
Players: 5
Form: Voice on Discord, Can roll on Discord or Roll20
Time: Saturdays 12 PM - 4 PM EST; Bimonthly
Setting: TBD
Rules Setting: V5
Notes: Hi, I'm a relatively new player to WoD, though I've
been a fervent fan of the Lore for many years now. Recently I've convinced a few friends to try
the game, but I am not so confident in my understanding of the rules to be the
storyteller. Because of this I am
looking for an experienced Storyteller to take the reins and not only introduce
the world setting to my friends, but help them learn how to play within this
system. They all have some experience in
Tabletop, but have never played anything like Vampire before. They are eager to learn and play, but may
require a patient hand to help them fully realize their characters.
For what to expect from the members all are pretty political
in real life with connections to the LGBTQ+ community. I'm fairly certain that their first
characters will likely reflect some of this so although I am very open to the
Storyteller's City and Chronicle just wish to forewarn those interested that
they will likely find themselves with a Coterie of fairly Anarch minded
Licks. Though they are all pretty
political minded most come from a strictly D&D style background so it may
take time for them to fall in to the differing play styles that Vampire can
provide.
If someone is interested I ask that they message me privately on Roll20 from there we may move to Discord to discuss further. We can discuss whether the
relationship will work and go from there.
Now I understand that I am asking for a lot and there are a number of
restrictions that might make filling my requirements difficult. Because of this I am open to a pay per session situation and negotiating that cost. I would prefer someone knowledgeable about the latest edition, V5's rules and with experience Storytelling before. If you are interested please message me with the following answers from there we can discuss further: Application: Tell me a little bit about yourself. How long have you been playing Vampire or other RPGs? How long have you been running Tabletop games? Do you have any issues with the game time? If you already have some ideas for the Chronicle can you share any details? Are you fine teaching some new players from basically the ground up on the system? Your Session Fee. Any questions for me?