Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Remove a dragged macro

I've done some searching, but cannot find an answer; so apologies if this has been asked before. I've dragged a macro from my 5e sheet to the macros bar twice and I'd like to remove one, how do I do that? Also, how can I rearrange the order they're in?  (call me crazy, but I pulled initiative down after my attack and I really want to put initiative first hahaha).
Both tasks are accomplished the same way: Hover over the button and then move to the grey spot on the right. Click and drag that to rearrange the buttons, drag it up and off the bar to remove it.
Perfect, worked perfectly, thanks, Dakota.