Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] D&D 5e, 3.5e, PF1e, experienced player, GMT

1586264988

Edited 1586266420
Hello!  System: D&D 5e, 3.5e, Pathfinder 1e Setting: Anything is fine, from premade campaign to custom world Time Zone/Days: GMT, weekdays Mon-Fri morning and/or evening, Sunday evening. I am on GMT+2 About me: I am 26 years old and I've been playing tabletop RPGs for almost 10 years, I love roleplaying and combat equally, I am okay with any level (high or low). I love to meet people around the world :-) Edit: I forgot to include this, PayPal is unfortunately banned in my country, so free games are preferred.
pm sent