Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help with Pathfinder 1E character sheet math

Hello, I'm a new user thanks to covid-19, and so far I'm loving this site. Thanks for everything devs/community. Quick question. I am using the Pathfinder 1E "Pathfinder by Roll20" character sheet. I want to add the Tracking bonus for Rangers (1/2 level rounded down) into the notes section of the Survival skill check. I don't want to use a query for this every time he rolls the check, so the notes will do fine. It doesn't seem that the floor() function and the modulus % function work in the notes however. Character level 3 Input:   floor(@{class1_level}/2)    Output:  floor(3/2) Input2:    (@{class1_level}/2 - @{class1_level}%2)    Output2:  (3/2 - 3%2) Do these math functions simply not work in the notes section of the skills, or am I doing something wrong? Sorry if this is obvious, I'm brand new to roll20. Thank you

Edited 1586282731
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Wrap your calculation in double square brackets.  This is "inline roll" syntax for the dice roller and will tell it to resolve to a single number. [[floor(@{class1_level}/2})]]
Thanks Kraynic!