Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 1E Temp ATK buff doesn't work

Hello everyone, According to the  Help Wiki  for the sheet, the buff keyword for the Temp ATK field and the Melee DMG field are,  Global Attack Mod., and  Global Damage Mod. respectively. But they don't seem to change anything when I create a buff with the text:  -4 to Global Attack Mod.; +12 to Global Damage Mod. Am I doing something wrong? Is this a known issue?  Thanks for any help.

Edited 1586282494
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
When you look at the buffable stats, the first bit is a label for you, the second is the actual attribute on the sheet, and the 3rd are what you use when building custom buffs. "Global Attack Mod" is for you to know what is being referenced. "attack_bonus" is the attribute on the sheet (which should be able to be found on the Attributes & Abilities tab). "attack" or "attacks" are the 2 words the sheetworkers are looking for in your custom buffs (+4 to attack). Personally, I would recommend not using that global attack or damage bonus unless you are ok with whatever  buffs you build applying to potions, wands, scrolls, and any other special use item or ability.
Thanks! That clears things up a lot.