Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cyberpunk Red - Character sheet issues

I've noticed that the character sheet for CPRed has (recently) lost its initiative button as well as text fields for Armor (head and body values) and weapons (both name and damage fields). Everything else on the sheets seem to be working perfectly. I was mainly wondering if I was the only one having this issue... and if there was anything i can do to fix the issue?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
The sheet had an update yesterday, which resulted in the bugs you see. Found the reason for the init button disappearing. When an update fixing the issues is made, it would go out earliest next Tuesday, as that's the weekday character sheets gets their updates.

Edited 1586334491
pierfreeman
Translator
Yes my bad sorry, I was the author of the update (which consisted only in the internationalization of the sheet). I already submitted a new Pull Request with some fixes and a little UI improvement for the gear section, and in my sheet template editor seems to look fine.   Sorry for the issue, it was my first time editing a character sheet. Hopefully, it will be fixed next Tuesday as Andreas says. EDIT: despite in the sheet editor everything seems to work fine, in the game is not...working on it.
You can review the PR here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/6128" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/pull/6128</a> If you have any feedback or suggestion, please feel free to comment on it! :)&nbsp;

Edited 1586336122
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
EDIT: despite in the sheet editor everything seems to work fine, in the game is not...working on it. The preview only shows some parts of the character sheet , always enter the actual game to see how things look like. Btw I made major updates to much of the documentation related to working on character sheets , I recommend you take a new look at it. And when it comes to your attempted fix for the init button, I'm not sure that will work. Give us a screenshot of how the sheet looks inside your test game. If you give a i18n-tag to a label or other html-element, everything inside the label will be replaced with the corresponding value from the translation file, and no input or other things will remain. On label where you have an input inside, you need to change so the text to be translated has it's own html element. This will not work: &lt; label data-i18n =" armor-head " &gt; Head: &lt; input name =" attr_armorhead " type =" number " style =" display:inline " &gt; &lt;/ label &gt; This will work: &lt; label &gt; &lt;div data-i18n =" armor-head " &gt;Head: &lt;/div&gt; &lt; input name =" attr_armorhead " type =" number " style =" display:inline " &gt; &lt;/ label &gt; Look up existing character sheet that uses translations, and you see that it works. I'd also advice to test your changes a bit more than you did for this update, as I'm sure you would have noticed the init button going missing with just a few minutes of looking at the sheet. Considering you can get updates to the sheet only once a week, it's worthwile to spend s few extra minutes on making sure things work. You could also share us a link to your testing campaign, so others can help with that. If you create a public test campaign for the sheet, remember to place a few character sheets set to be visible &amp; Edited by "All Players", so that people can just join in an test around without you needing to do anything.
Awesome, thanks guys. Overall, I think the sheet is really good! It's been a joy to use so far. Good work!&nbsp;
This will work: &lt; label &gt; &lt;div data-i18n =" armor-head " &gt;Head: &lt;/div&gt; &lt; input name =" attr_armorhead " type =" number " style =" display:inline " &gt; &lt;/ label &gt; Yes, I already figured out that this was the cause of the bug and fixed it. Also, this time I checked in my own game and everything works smoothly, even the dice rolling functions:&nbsp; (the sheet is in Italian cause I'm testing the ita translation, but in case I can get the en.json from my PR and substitute it) If you want to check by yourself:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/6764226/j2d0SA" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/6764226/j2d0SA</a>
So should the fixed version be available already? Mine's still broken.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Aavis said: So should the fixed version be available already? Mine's still broken. Andreas J. said: The sheet had an update yesterday, which resulted in the bugs you see. Found the reason for the init button disappearing. When an update fixing the issues is made, it would go out earliest next Tuesday, as that's the weekday character sheets gets their updates. No, next Tuesday.
There also is an issue if you "modify" &gt; move an empty box, it will delete it. I don't know if you checked for that, or if it is meant to work like that.&nbsp; It is also the case on the sheet in your "test".&nbsp;
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Sylvain B. said: There also is an issue if you "modify" &gt; move an empty box, it will delete it. I don't know if you checked for that, or if it is meant to work like that. That's universal behaviour. I just tried that out on a random other sheet and the same thing happened.
Sheet updated. It should work flawlessly now. Thanks for the feedback and sorry for any issues. Won't happen again. For the future, I'd like to add a checkbox for managing the NPC version of the sheet. It should be the same but with fewer abilities and no background section. For any feedback, feel free to suggest :)
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
pierfreeman said: For the future, I'd like to add a checkbox for managing the NPC version of the sheet. It should be the same but with fewer abilities and no background section. For any feedback, feel free to suggest :) I suggest you look at the Swap Visible Area found on the CSS Wizardry page. The examples around it shows other solutions with similar results.
Andreas J. said: I suggest you look at the Swap Visible Area found on the CSS Wizardry page. The examples around it shows other solutions with similar results. Yes, I'm already trying to implement this solution, thanks :) Actually, I consider the Tab solution a Plan B: I'd like to have a mechanism similar to the NPC/PC toggle of the official D&amp;D 5e sheet. Looking into it.&nbsp;
Hi there! love the sheets, but my players can't join my game when I use them. stuck on loading screen forever... anything I could try?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
sacre t. said: Hi there! love the sheets, but my players can't join my game when I use them. stuck on loading screen forever... anything I could try? Are you sure the issue is connected to this specific sheet? Please make a post in the bug forums about it and read the guidlines &amp; troubleshooting &amp; reporting steps.