Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [D&D5e][GMT] Looking for a long term campaign

Edited 1586301902
Hi everyone, I'm 35, I've been playing since I'm 15. I had to take a break going overseas for 3 years but I want to get back into the fray. I've mainly DM for the past 12 years (L5R, D&D3.5, Dark Earth) and I haven't been a PC for some time now. I miss it, a lot. I just played 5e once, but I have read, slept and dreamt about it, so I'd say I would not be a burden mechanics wise. I live in Paris, so I would usually only be available during evening GMT, but because of the quarantine, I'm a bit more flexible with my hours and could do AEST, EDT or even PDT (preferably Friday, Saturday, Sunday). I can play in French and in English.  I love a good mix of RP, combat and exploration; I'm not a huge fan of doing 8 hours of dungeon dwelling however. Nothing wrong with it, just not my cup of tea.  Anyway, here's me. Hi.  Edit: I'm not looking for a paid game.
Hey,  I'm starting a game up on Friday the time says 2pm -5hrs GMT start but I'm not sure when normal playtimes will be so im somewhat flexible. Lemme know what you think. 
Hi Brian! Thanks for the offer, 2pm is a bit early for me though, not sure I can finish work by then ;)
Would you like to join my discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me
Since you're basically copying/pasting the same message everywhere, I think I'll pass. But thanks for the offer!
We've currently switched to 7pm on Friday (tomorrow)  but may change it to Sunday afternoons
Hey Brian, I left you a private message!