Due to the current corona situation, hosting a seminar with a group of people in a room is not possible at the moment. I was planning to do a "Design Thinking" seminar and thought of doing it on roll 20 as an alternative. The features to use are just way better then just streaming video/audio in any video conference tools like Zoom. Has anyone done or seen a module for roll20 which suits small groups of people to interact for creative ideas like mindmapping? I know this platform is intended and optimized for games, but all these interactive features also have some potentials for interactive meetings or seminars. What do you think? Let me hear your opinion and ideas on this. PS: It's for an university project - so no intention on making profit with these seminars. I'm just curious if this is a solid alternative to an IRL meeting/seminar.