Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

A (probably simple) question about ability, saving throws, and skill macros

1586347570

Edited 1586349424
Hi everyone, I've just bought Lost Mines for Roll20 and I'm preparing to run it for the first time with a new group. For accessiblity's sake, I've found some macros which automate the Ability checks , saving throws and Skill checks from the community forum to help with hopefully making the game run a little smoother. once I use the macro for the first time, it seems to work. Then immedately afterwards the macro appears broken like in my picture. I've tried using both the original Macro provided and the updated version for each one but they seem to end up the same way. (This is how it looks when look into the macro itself if that might help) I have little understanding of how HTML script works, so if this is an obvious mistake I'm making my apologies for bogging down the forum, but if there is anyone who has had a similar issue and know of a fix I'd be grateful to know. Many thanks in advance~
1586349952
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
For each instance of }} within the query itself you will need to replace them with }} instead. Also... NEVER open the macro again or you'll have to do the html replacement again each time.
ah so it was simple, thank for your help it did indeed work!