Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Combat Master Timer Glich?

Hey Everyone Everything is working great with Combat Master, except ... the timer shows up under the token even though I have that setting marked false, and it shows up multiple times on top of each other Any help to remedying this would be greatly appreciated! Seems to show up as soon as it is the NPC's turn as an fyi
That's odd, that was a bug I experienced in CombatTracker, but I thought it had been fixed. Might want to report it in the Combat Master main thread .
Ok, thank you
I must be missing something very simple here because I can't seem to find any of the ! commands beyond !cmaster --help Is there somewhere to get a quick list of commands for combat master? (like with combat tracker where it listed the !ct, !ct condition, !ct start, !ct pause, etc.)