Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New DM looking to start a campaign

Hello, I'm looking to start a campaign, But I would like to have more than 2 players. So I'm looking to to see if anyone may want to join. The campaign I will be doing is  Princes of the Apocalypse If you would like to join, or might be interested. please leave a message. 
I’d give it a whirl, a couple questions first though, 1. What prior game experience do you have? 2. What time zone are you in and what time did you want to play? 3. Could I get some more information about the campaign setting?
Would you like to join my discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me
I'm interested. I also would like to know what time zone your playing from and what days you think you would want to play? I've played for a few years both as a DM and character on multiple campaigns.
Hello, I would be interested. I’m new to dnd but I have the handbook and learn fast. I’d like to know some more details (time zone, days, etc). Thanks!
Hello myself and my friend are looking for a campaign to join. we have been playing DnD for 3 years and we are looking for a new group to play with. 
Hey there Brad, been interested in a Prince of Apocalypse campaign for a while and just never got round to playing it, so am definitely interested. If you still need players, feel free to send me a message. 
Good afternoon!  If there is room, I would love to play that campaign with you!
Hey there Brad, Im so eager to join a game. I have played four sessions of like 3 hours, but due to the virus the guys i played with are not available anymore. Now im stuck home and i really want to play some DND. (smash some gobbo's) About myself: The name is David, 21 yrs old, Dutch (but my english is fine), im, like i said a kinda fresh player. Im looking to play a medium/long campaign with nice people who value good strategy, making wise choices, doing Rp and most important having fun (a bit of goofyness is never bad). Anyway if you like you can hit me up and play some sessions! Also if you're reading this and you have a place open in your campaign hit me up, im willing to join any unpaid game! Ayways take care y'all and perhaps i'll see you :).
Hey Brad, I'm also interested in playing if there's still room! I'm CST and I've played 5e a bit and would love to keep learning and growing with the campaign! Send me a message if you'd like me to be a part of your campaign.
Hey Brad, I would definitely be interested in joining this group depending on the time and day. The group i've been playing with has been on a break for a while and i'm itching to get back into playing. I'd love more information about this, if interested feel free to reach out. 
hi idk if you still have openings but if you do i would love to join. if you still have space please do not hesitate to reach out to me. thank you ^-^
Hi! Experienced DM here and very interested. I’m Atlantic Time (one ahead of Eastern). I’ve been DMing almost exclusively for years, looking to be a player again. I’m a classically trained actor who wants to develop and play as a fully fleshed out character. yes, I’m a character voice kinda guy. I’ll play any class as long as I get to build my character himself. wondering about play times etc.
Hi Brad, I am intrested as well. That is if there are still spots available and depending on time. Do you have any more information on what you are looking to do?
Hi Brad, looks like you got lots of interested players. You can count me in on the list as well. I would like to know what days and times you're considering as well as what time zone. But as I 've not played this particular story as of yet I'm very interested in playing. Please let me know if I make the cut :) and any other parameters I would need to know ahead of our first session. Thanks, ez2rpg