Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Error in the Warhammer 4th ed Character Sheet? Background missing

Edited 1586356205
Hi  We are experiencing same errors that was reported for the Warhammer 4th sheet in janurary 2020. That the background image suddenly vanishes between when we created the sheets here last saturday and when i logged in to that game today, the sheets background was gone. The GM assures me, that he has not deleted any files. 
Same thing in Vampire the Masquerade, Cypher and looking at other postings a lot of other systems too. Only one I know is unneffected is D&D 5e
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Tried out WH 4th Ed just now, seems to be fixed. In this thread where several sheets where reported at the same time, more than one person have confirmed things work again.
Yes seems to be good now.