Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Jukebox looks off, chat is messed up - is it just me?

I've closed my browser, cached out, reset. Is it just me or are others experiencing these issues?
Resolved chat with a second reset. Jukebox is still off. Hmm.
Same issue with the jukebox :/
Can report the same problem. Any solution yet?
Yeah, I have the same issue ! The jukebox is broken ... it's disturbing :( 
Seems like that the vtt enhancement update is causing problem with the jukebox. When i turn off the extension, jukebox just works fine. Any solutions?
@Caosgab I don't have the vtt enhancement extension and I'm stilling experiencing this issue.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Confirmed. I believe the CSS is messed up. I can fix bits and pieces with Stylus, but a Roll20 dev needs to go in and clean it up.
Hey all - We're working on getting this addressed as soon as we can. Thank you for your reports and patience here!

Edited 1586563238
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hey folks -  We're aware of the issue with jukebox visuals and are working to fix it as soon as we can. However, if you are having issues playing tracks with jukebox , please make sure to disable unsupported extensions (VTT Enhancement Suite, 5e Tools) as they may be clashing directly with our systems. If you disable those extensions and are still having problems, please provide me the name of the game experiencing the issue. Thanks!
Kenton
Forum Champion
Translator
Good evening, all. We just released a fix for the Jukebox user interface. You may need to refresh the virtual tabletop to see the changes if your already loaded in a game. Thanks for your patience. 
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
YAY!