Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

using modules with established characters

Hi, I just started a game about a week ago with some friends, ran a first module, and was then going to take them through the lost mines of phandelver. I saw that this is now available through Roll 20. Is there a way to use the published module and still have my group use the characters that they created? Thanks in advance!
1586359145
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
As a Plus subscriber, you have access to the Character Vault.  When you create a new game with Lost Mines of Phandelver as the base, you can allow imports of characters on the Game's Settings Page.  You (or your players) can then go to the Character Vault and Import the Characters from the existing Game, then Export them to the new Game.
would I do the same process once the players are through with the module and I want to return them to the other game? Thanks for the reply!
Yessir! just delete them from the first campaign after exporting and then re-add so it is fully updated! (character sheets you dont need to kick them from the module)