Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] Remove mana / hp automatically via macro / Enlever de la mana / hp automatiquement via macro [EN/FR]

Edited 1586364787
Hello [EN] For the past few days, I've been trying to make sure that when I do a macro spell, it automatically removes my mana. But I can not . I have in my attributes I link my mana from the character bar, to the mana of attributes. I can return codes in all directions, I just manage to make sure that in my macro it displays the remaining mana my steps that it lowers my mana in real time! Help me!! With sample code and how to use. Thank you ___________________ Bonjour[FR] Depuis quelque jour ,j'essaye de faire en sorte que quand je fait un sort en macro, ca enleve automatique ma mana. Mais je n'y arrive pas . J'ai dans mes attributes j'ai lier ma mana de la barre du personnage ,au mana de attributes. J'ai beau retourner des code dans tout les sens , j'arrive juste a faire en sorte que dans ma macro ca affiche la mana restante mes pas que ca baisse ma mana en temps reel ! Aider moi!! Avec un exemple de code et comment utiliser . En vous remercient
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Macros cannot change attribute scores. They can only read their values. At Pro subscriber level, you can use API scripts which can change attributes.
I am a player without subscription but GM has the pro version, and it has to add API