Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5e]Newish player looking for group to run some campaigns

Hello, like the title says I’m pretty new, I’ve played 10 or so times. I’m looking for an easy going group to run some adventures. I live in Mountain time and am free during the day, week days. I’m pretty flexible on run length and start time. Message me or reply to the post so we can find some loots!
Hi. I'm a DM running a game Friday nights at 7pm EST. Is that a good time slot for you?&nbsp; I'm running Descent into Avernus here :&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/215414/descent-into-avernus-friday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/215414/descent-into-avernus-friday</a> It's going to be a long campaign with 4 hour sessions. I like to run a fun and friendly game, especially for new players.&nbsp; Let me know if you're interested.&nbsp;
I have a paid game Wednesday mornings 730 am EST.&nbsp; Playing the Yawning Portal. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/194865/tales-of-the-yawning-portal" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/194865/tales-of-the-yawning-portal</a>