Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New player looking for a group and guidance.

Hello folks! I've tried pathfinder in uni and quite enjoyed it but unfortunately we could never keep the group going and any other attempts have also failed due to lack of DM etc. Would anyone be interested in showing me the ropes on how to play? I would like to use voice and Roll20 so no text games; Any game type really so that I can get a reoccuring session going. Ideally I'd not like to pay for it as I'm still quite new but I would consider donating if the game was a reoccuring thing. Thanks 
Hey Andrew,  I've just checked the landing page and I've seen its $15 to start playing; As I've said I'd like to try a free game or two before I start paying for games. Thanks 
Good morning. I'd like to invite you into a game. It's not Pathfinder or D&D but it's another table top game. If you're open to trying something new just message me directly.