Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E] Looking for 2 players to join in my Lvl 7 Campaign

Edited 1586370852
Hello everyone, I am currently running the Essentials Kit modules as my first campaign and i have had two players dropout and I am looking for players to fill in the party. We play weekly at 7pm(ish)MST, but we are open to some changes. Please send me a private message on here if you are interested. Thanks 
I would be interested in filling in for the absent players. Is there a particular day you guys play? I am relatively new to DnD, but I am more than willing to learn and adapt if you're willing to have me.
Hello what day do you play myself and my friend are looking for a group to join
Depending what day I'd love to join in!
Hello! i would love to join. Forever 3.5 DM with years of home brew experience. Just got into 5e and am loving it so far, but it’s hard to find a consistent group. Team player who loves RP and exploring the world without being a murder hobo. Loves to play any class that supports the group. I’d love to talk more and see if I would be a good fit. 37 years old, available any day of the week, evenings EST.
I’m interested! I’m a forever DM who would love the chance to be a player again. I’m usually pretty open to playing any class as well.
Thank you everyone for all the quick reply's. I am going to be doing some vetting this weekend and running session 0's for the people who seem to fit. Thank you all for posting! Cheers.
I couldn't send a PM, but I would be willing to give this a go if you have room for 1.
Hello! I could not send you a PM but my friend and I would be interested