Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character's Assigned Token Drops Too Small

I upload an image to my library and then drop it on the grid, and it lines up exactly as I would expect in a 1x1 grid cell. I create a character and select edit, bringing me where I can assign the selected token as the default token for that character, and I assign it the image I just put on the grid. My issue: When I later drag and drop that character on the map, the image now only fills a quarter-ish of a 1 x 1 cell. What am I doing wrong?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
In theory, the token will scale to the size map grid you are dropping it on.  However, this seems to be less reliable if you don't initially set up the token (and save it as the default) on a map that is the default 70x70px grid square.  So, I would go to (or create) a map page with the default grid and relink the token to the sheet and see if that helps.
Kraynic said: In theory, the token will scale to the size map grid you are dropping it on.  However, this seems to be less reliable if you don't initially set up the token (and save it as the default) on a map that is the default 70x70px grid square.  So, I would go to (or create) a map page with the default grid and relink the token to the sheet and see if that helps. Setting up on a default page seems to have fixed it. I thought I was losing my mind! Thanks!