Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

"Not Authorized To Post"

So I recently signed up for this site in the hopes of finding some people to play with since my tabletop group split apart. The problem is, anytime I try to write a private message to anyone to check if I can join or anything I get the dreaded "Not Authorized To Post" error. I've seen that some other people have gotten it before so it doesn't seem to unusual, but I've tried the fixes posted in most of them (i.e clearing cache, using another browser or PC) and I'm all out of ideas.
Running into the same problem right now and have done the same steps to remediate. The Site not allowing a post is not a client-side issue (users). Something is fucky on the backend that needs to be fixed.