Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [5E] [D&D] 2 EST players looking for D&D M-F after 5pm

Hi Everyone, My friend and I are trying to find a long term weekday D&D 5e group after 5pm EST (we can do either weekly or bi-weekly). We both have some limited experience with D&D but not much experience using Roll20. If you have any further questions for either of us please feel free to reach out. -Jesse
Still looking if anyone has 2 slots available.
Hello, Im interested in join if i can any rules you have for your campaign?
Hey Jesse; Firstly, welcome to Roll20! It's a great place for online play, especially during these times. A little bit about me, I am a professional DM based in the UK, but have quite the strange schedule and so am able to DM nearly any timezone. I have a tonne of experience running 5e oneshots and campaigns for groups. If you would like to find out more about me and my services, feel free to check out my  Roll20 profile  where you can find out more about me and further links to my other social media, and my testimonials from other's that have played in my games. Currently I am running a bunch of free oneshots for people quite regularly, and know that for many this has been a fun way for people to meet one another and get to play some of my games. If you're interested in some free oneshots or joining my community to find out more about the campaigns I professionally DM for, feel free to drop me a DM. Hope this message finds you well and that you guys end up finding a great game to get stuck into. Cheers -Billybob