Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cannot View Older Messages (Kicked to Login Screen)

Detailed description of the problem Attempting to view "older" or "first" messages in the chat log instead takes one to the login screen. It doesn't matter how many times one logs in, you always get sent to the login screen. It is impossible to view older messages. Minimum number of steps to reproduce the problem Attempt to view old chat log Persists across browsers and across games Description of setup Firefox latest, Chrome latest Firefox: ublock origin, LastPass; Chrome: nothing Windows 10 Bug Triage Results Persists in both browswers No extensions on Chrome Cache clear
I am also having the same problem as well with 3 campaigns that have gone on for years. Similar set up, but on windows 8.1. Haven't checked other campaign logs though.
Chrome windows 10. Same issue here and i do some session logging.
Hey folks - We're aware of some issues regarding site connectivity. We're currently investigating and we'll let you know as soon as we have additional updates. Thanks for checking in!
Hey all -  The issues with site connectivity should be resolved now. Thanks again for your reports and your patience!
Nicholas, I think there has been some confusion because this problem is still persisting. When you go to the top of a chatlog for any game, you see a hyperlink that reads View all chat entries for this game » When you click that, you go to a new page called "Chat Log for GAMENAME". Clicking on Older or Last will send you to the login screen, no matter how many times you've logged in. In fact, the very act of clicking that link seems to log you out (it messed up my first attempt to reply to this thread).
I've been having the same issue as well. Both in the campaign I dm and two I'm a player in. An older, complete campaign I dmed (started about 5 years ago) oddly does not have these issues. The 3 campaigns with this issue were all started within about the last 3 years.