Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need help with a macro conditional formula.

!power {{ --format|pcstats --name|Hide --Description:|When you take the Hide action, you make a Stealth check in an attempt to hide, following the rules for Hiding.When a creature can’t see you, you have advantage on Attack rolls against it. If you are hidden—both unseen and unheard—when you make an attack, you give away your location when the attack hits or misses.. --Result:|[[ [$Hide] ?{Advantage?| Normal, [[1d20]]| Advantage, [[2d20kh1]]| Disadvantage, [[2d20kl1]]} + @{selected|stealth_bonus}]] --?? $Hide.total > @{target|passive_wisdom} ?? Success:|Successfully Hidden --?? $Hide.base == 1 OR $Hide.total <= @{target|passive_wisdom} ?? !Miss:| You failed to hide. }} Trying to make a 'Hide' button for the rogue. Want to prompt if it is advantage on the roll or not and then compare the roll result to the target passive perception.  Anyone see what I'm doing wrong? Nothing happens at all when I execute what I have. Not even breaking the sandbox. Just nothing.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There's a Power cards thread - you are more likely to get help by posting in there.