Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do I get the modules to work in-game?

I've just purchased Ghosts of Saltmarsh module for my game, and have added the first 2 chapters (sinister secret and Danger at Dunwater) to my game. For some reason the maps show up great in the GM's mode, but as soon as I swap to viewing it as a player, there is only a black screen where the map should be, even when I zoom out. Is there something I am missing? I tried to create a new game and had the GoS base module there, and I had the same problem.

Edited 1586387455
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Dynamic Lighting is on for those maps.  You need to either turn it off on the Page Settings,  or create tokens with Sight and Lighting settings.
The Aaron said: Dynamic Lighting is on for those maps.  You need to either turn it off on the Page Settings, or create tokens with Sight and Lighting settings. Thank you that worked!