Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Forever DM for 3.5 looking to try 5e

Edited 1586391782
Hey all, Title pretty much says it all, right? Looking to do this as a player and I’ve got a pretty laid back style who loves RP even if I’m not the best at it (I am terribad with voices but I try) who enjoys exploring the world and interacting with the group. Not a murderhobo, love to play support roles but can play any class.  I have pretty open availability in the evenings EST,  it I’m also a night owl so I should be able to fit into a group in most time zones close to mine. Not obnoxious, pushy, or the like. I DO like to drink and swear a bit, so must be cool with that. Any games with prior service guys would be awesome, but I’m not picky at this point. 
Hay myself and my friend have been looking for a new group if you have room myself and him would love to join here is our discord Tags rokhof01#4290 Toisech#0486 we are also EST and are free fridays or sundays after 7 if you will have us we would be thrilled to join both of us have been playing dnd for 3 years let us know 
Ok Sooo Currently I am Dming a campaign that is very homebrew with a twist. Guns up to a point.Using 3rd Party Material (All Explained on My discord Server)... using 3rd party material. it is an Ebberron campaign string coming to a close around lvl 11 ish. then i was going to transistion it through Planar travel to Forgotten Realms. (New Player Would Start at lvl 10 and have a selection of Magical Goodies) So we could do an Up Scale Version of Descent into Avernus. I am a Roll 20 Pro and have all the goodies. over 22 years of DND experience etc. need 1 player that is reliable but flexible to join the group 1:05 AM ] I intend on taking the game Past lvl 20 I have Supplemental Material for epic lvl characters etc. Basically if it exists. I probably have it. My discord server has downloadable PDF's on all my content. I am a huge DND nerd lol 1:07 AM I love good Role-players and i Voice act all of my NPC