Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E][EST][FREE] Looking for 3-6 players to run Curse of strahd

Hey guys! i've been a player for long time and I've wanted to try DMing i have a couple other modules but i wanted to run CoS especially, i also have character source books like volvo's guide XGE And PHB that i can share with you guys to make your characters. im free most of the week after 8PM  the only day where im busy is Thursdays we'll see which time fits best for all players when we get enough people in :D Character info: Name: Race: Class: A little backstory: Alignment: Discord ID:  
Name: Star Race: tiefling  Class: monk A little backstory:  Star was born to two human nobles, whose infernal legacy was absent for generations until Star was born. In fear of losing their position as nobles they left Star at the church two towns over. Star would be raised at the orphanage in the church until she left to train her body and mind. Alignment: neutral good  Discord ID Annghel#8973
Hay myself and my friend have been looking for a new group if you have room myself and him would love to join here is our discord Tags rokhof01#4290 Toisech#0486 we don't really know what the group would be so we don't have an idea for a character yet but let us know if you are ok for us to join and we will our characters by you  then
Name:Moth race:Teifling class:rouge/warlock backstory: travailing entertainer and story teller the marvelous moth is well known as a spinner of tales and music with a touch of thievery  to keep the blood pumping Alignment: neutral good ID: vokksu#0100
Name: Walter Gray Race: Half Elf Class: Bard A little backstory: A reporter and storywriter, looking to see the many sides of the truths of the world, and bring shadowy secrets into the light, maybe even make things a little brighter for the folks along the way. Alignment: Neutral Good Discord ID:  QDust#6925
Name:  Thunk Race: Orc Class: Barbarian A little backstory: He was cast out  from his tribe. Since that day, he has just wanted to prove to himself that he belongs somewhere. He will do whatever it takes to prove himself to friends and comrades. Alignment: Chaotic Good Discord ID: Camwow68#9981

Edited 1586399411
Name: Ralph Race: Human Class: Fighter A little backstory:  Ralph was the last surviving member of the Belmondo clan, a family who dedicated their lives to fight creatures of darkness commanded by Strahd and to protect the people of there homeland. However, rumours spread that the Belmondo clan practiced black magic attracting evil to them, causing the family to be exiled and excommunicated by the Church, with everything the family owned being razed and destroyed by the people they swore to protect, eventually leaving Ralph all on his own at an early age. Alignment: Neutral Good Discord ID:  willmexican#5871
Name: Aeneas the "White Demon" Race: Human Variant, half demon but passes for a human Class: Vengeance Paladin A little backstory: Due to Aeneas's demonic heritage, he was hated by people of his home city. He still fell in love with the monarch's daughter, a girl whom did not share the same feelings, but did not hate Aeneas. However, Strahd's minions would invade the city and slaughter many of he citizens, in addition to taking the soul of the girl Aeneas loved. Barely surviving, Aeneas swore a vow to reclaim the soul and kill Strahd and all those who follow him. Alignment: Chaotic Neutral Discord ID:  One Claudy Boy#7100

Edited 1586460560
Dope. I've been looking to finally play Curse of Strahd for a while now. Been putting off DMing it because I want to play in a good one. I have a couple of characters depending on the group. I am a very adaptive party member. Here's just some sampled. I have plenty more. I also Christopher, James, and Tdragon so having us will give the game some familiarity. Is that the word I'm looking for? Bah whatever. Name: Julius D. Rondo Race: Tiefling Class: Valor Bard A little backstory: Once part of a bandit group known as "Cerberus", Julius was on the run from authorities after sleeping with a nobleman's wife, he finds himself swept into the fog of Ravenloft after trying to run away. He has been searching for a way out of Ravenloft for a while now while trying his best to earn a living in the meantime. Alignment: I'm not good with alignments, what would you all the alignment of someone who's a bit selfish but works well with people in achieving a goal? Discord ID: Wisna#3382 Name: Zio Matoya Race: Variant Human Class: Knowledge Cleric / Divination Wizard A little backstory: An adventurous young man, he chases after where his favorite grandfather disappeared to for his now dying grandmother who wishes to know his fate before she passed. His search has led him into Ravenloft. Alignment: Lawful Good Discord ID: Wisna#3382 Name: Aiden Fisher Race: Human Variant Class: Battle Master Fighter A little backstory: A newly appointed knight of a Kingdom in the Forgotten Realms, he and his squad set out to investigate a report about wolf monsters attacking a nearby town. As they traveled towards the town, a fog washed over them and brought them into Ravenloft. After seeing one of his allies die, Aiden now seeks to find his remaining missing comrades in this terrible new world. Alignment: Neutral Good Discord ID:  Wisna#3382 Name: Eldrio Sorel Race: Variant Human Class: Devotion   Paladin / Shadow Sorcerer A little backstory: Eldin once as a boy believe he would be a great Paladin like his mentor, but one fateful night changed this. A careless wizard summoned something dark into town, causing many people in town to collapse as monsters appeared. Eldrio and his mentor fought these creatures, but he was struck down. This event caused his soul to become stained with darkness and left his sister in a comatose state with her soul gone. After searching for a way to bring her back he has found where his sister's soul has ended up. Ravenloft. It is here that Eldrio goes to find his sister's soul to free it and bring her back. Alignment: Neutral Discord ID: Wisna#3382

Edited 1586459139
Hello there. It just so happens that I know a few of the other applicants (Chris, Wisna, and Tdragon), so I thought I'd toss in an application. Name: Mender Race: Kenku Class: Monk A little backstory: Originally a thief resigned to the fate of most Kenku, an unnamed Mender begged, stole, and bartered to get by in life. His way of life was uncomfortable and cruel, but it was his. One day, however, Mender ran into a man who he couldn't deceive, a Dwarf. Not because the Dwarf was wary, but because Mender chose not to. The Dwarf showed kindness even to an urchin like Mender, giving to the poor and healing the sick. Fascinated by the Dwarf's motive, Mender decided to follow him and learn from him. Spending years on the road with the Dwarf, learning his ways, Mender earned the name the Dwarf gave him. But the Dwarf was not a young man, and eventually his time came. At the Dwarf's request, Mender spared him of his pain, an act of mercy. Taking the Dwarf's legacy on his shoulders, Mender now travels looking to help those in need, be it food or gold or mending. Alignment: Lawful Good Discord ID: James#9785
Sounds great. I've been itching to play CoS for a while now as well, and Wisna actually pointed out this game for me. I'm free most days, but I'd like to save Mondays for another game that I'm playing in. Name:  Calcifer Trickfoot Race:  Forest Gnome Class:  Rogue A little backstory:  Raised well in a small village in the forest, Calcifer knew many of the nicer things in life. He is a gentle soul full of mischief, and his near unending pranks earned him the name Trickfoot. Filled with a sense of wanderlust, he set out into the world at an early age, using quick cons and tricks to earn what he needed to be comfortable on the road. While his tricky nature makes him hard to pin down, he makes fast lifelong friends with anyone willing to get to know him. His wandering takes him many places, often landing him in the middle of situations better left alone. For now, though, his wanderings take him through Barovia. Who knows what kind of trouble he'll get into? Alignment:  Chaotic Good Discord ID:  tdragon197#5762
Hello Chateau, nice to meet you! I really want to play curse of strahd, here's my char info: Name: Lilac Race: Semi-elf Class: S orceress A little backstory:  It's not easy being a half-elf. Born from a forbidden romance, her parents' relatives never approved of such a union. She escapes from her hometown, being frowned upon by her elven relatives, and decides to live among humans. These past experiences gave her a tough and somewhat sarcastic personality, not believing that people can be good without expecting something in return. Legend says that her distant ancestor was a silver dragon, and it was from him that she inherited her sorceress skills. Sometimes her powers overwhelms her, but she is determined to develop her mystical side. In her spare time Lilac has developed a career as an actress performing in small theatres, taking advantage of her charisma, but she wants an adventure that truly makes her feel alive, and to be able to reconnect with her ancestors. Alignment: Chaotic Neutral Discord ID:  pep#0826
Name: Beef Cake Race: Half Orc Class: Fighter A little backstory: grew up as an urchin along the way to adult hood met a town guard tried to steel from him got caught guard didint turn him in raised him for the past 4 years he decides to go out of town to fight stuff ends up in borovia Alignment: Neutral Good Discord ID : HighWisdomStat#4314
Name: Cosmo Vega Race: Tabaxi Class: Rogue/Bard A little backstory: A gladiator with a group called Vega's  Vicious Warriors, he has recently left them and does not use his last name anymore. He is cagey about the reason why and tries to pretend he was never a part of them Alignment: True Neutral Discord ID:  DemonLordParkus#0747
Name: Zira halfheart Race: halfling Class: monk A little backstory: She lived in a town at the base of a mountain that housed a monastery with her mother and father until one day a monster rampaged through the town, killing her parents but leaving her alive. SHe was taken in by one of the monks in the monastery that happened to be an old friend of her parents and was taught the ways of martial arts. Now an adult Zira travels about doing her best to ensure no one else suffers as she did as a child. Alignment: Neutral good Discord ID: Oblivion#9506
I haven't built a character yet, I like to build a new one for each campaign I join unless it falls well into a previous world style that I've played in. If we click and I join this campaign, I'll likely be playing a Barbarian or Wizard/Sorcerer as those are the classes I haven't had the pleasure of playing more than one-offs with. As for backstory, I like to write a fairly significant back story, usually coming out to 3-ish pages typed. Race, name, and alignment will be fluid until I've locked down my backstory and a good idea of who I would play as. I can get a back story put together with a day or two notice. My Discord is: Tss_Zoro#2580 for you or anyone else looking for another player! Thanks for reading!
Character info: Name: Tibbles Race: Gnome Class: Bard/warlock/cleric(really whatever works for the party :)  ) A little backstory: He grew up in the forest in a small community due to his innate wonderlust he went exploring at a young age and has now found himself trading with and living outside a city where he learns more about culture. He really loves to learn about people! Alignment: Chaotic Good Discord ID:  staffidi#1426 im free everyday except monday and sunday