Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rolling Stats Macro

Hello everyone, I'm having trouble getting a macro to work properly and was hoping I could get some assistance. I'm wanting to roll 4d6, dropping the lowest, doing that 7 times. Then I'm wanting to drop the lowest total of those 7. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Something like this, though I'm not sure on the outer group drop syntax... /r {[[4d6kh3]], [[4d6kh3]], [[4d6kh3]], [[4d6kh3]], [[4d6kh3]], [[4d6kh3]], [[4d6kh3]] }dl1
Yeah that's the problem I'm having is the syntax for the outer group drop. I got the inline roll dropping good, I just want to drop the lowest out of the total set. I appreciate your help with this, but that particular script isn't what I'm looking for. Would using a template instead help out with the particular syntax I'm having trouble with?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Yeah, just tested it...  without an API script (requiring a game created by a Pro Subscriber), I don't think this is possible.  I'd probably just use something like: &{template:default}{{[[4d6kh3]][[4d6kh3]][[4d6kh3]][[4d6kh3]][[4d6kh3]][[4d6kh3]][[4d6kh3]]}} And manually eliminate the lowest one.
Fair enough. With that knowledge, the one you just posted is perfect, so thank you for your time and effort.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
No problem!