Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for DM for 5e

Hey guys  I and my buddies are looking to get together and play once a week over discord or something like that. We are 3 easy-going guys who are looking to have fun and kill time while stuck inside the house.  Let me know! 
I'm willing to DM if you're still looking. I have Homebrew campaign that I made as more of a filler in-between sessions for my main group(s). Admittedly it doesn't have a main quest, as I made it so that players could easily join/drop and the fun could continue without skipping a beat. Let me know if it interests you, I still have to work daily, but I usually get home around 5pm. 
Would you like to join my discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me
Hey Birchbark. Firstly, welcome to Roll20! It's a great place for online play, especially during these times. A little bit about me, I am a professional DM based in the UK, but have quite the strange schedule and so am able to DM nearly any timezone. I have a tonne of experience running 5e oneshots and campaigns for groups. If you would like to find out more about me and my services, feel free to check out my  Roll20 profile  where you can find out more about me and further links to my other social media, and my  testimonials from other's that have played in my games. Currently I am running a bunch of free oneshots for people quite regularly, and know that for many this has been a fun way for people to meet one another and get to play some of my games. If you're interested in some free oneshots or joining my community to find out more about the campaigns I professionally DM for, feel free to drop me a DM. Hope this message finds you well and that you guys end up finding a great game to get stuck into. Cheers -Billybob