Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Group of 4 peeps looking for DM or campaign!

Hello!! We are a group of four experienced 5e players. We have one of us DM almost all of our campaigns and he really would like to play all together! We would be happy to join a campaign with other people or if a Dm( new or Experienced is goochi!) would like to run something.  Feel free to DM me here or message me on discord Huntress-Chan#6666
Hey Nikki; Firstly, it's awesome you're finally getting to play with your groups usual DM. It's great when that happens. A little bit about me, I am a professional DM based in the UK, but have quite the strange schedule and so am able to DM nearly any timezone. I have a tonne of experience running 5e oneshots and campaigns for groups. If you would like to find out more about me and my services, feel free to check out my  Roll20 profile  where you can find out more about me and further links to my other social media, and my  testimonials from other's that have played in my games. Currently I am running a bunch of free oneshots for people quite regularly, and know that for many this has been a fun way for people to meet one another and get to play some of my games. If you're interested in some free oneshots or joining my community to find out more about the campaigns I professionally DM for, feel free to drop me a DM. Hope this message finds you well and that you guys end up finding a great game to get stuck into. Cheers -Billybob