Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5e]Looking For a DM for a group of 3-4 new-ish players

Me and my friends wrangled up a game of D&D 5e, to try and introduce a friend who really wanted to start playing D&D. However, our DM dropped out after the first session due to complications. We all have characters written up, however, the players other than I all had some minor homebrew elements put into their character sheets (monk who wasn't really a monk, just a fistfighter, barbarian who was a 1 handed user, dwarven grappler/wrestler fighter). We can keep these characters or modify them to be more in line with keeping things simple. We are looking for a DM who is willing to be patient with new players + still learning players. Our playstyle is pretty relaxed and casual, but I wouldn't mind a DM who could whip my fellow players into respecting the roleplay of D&D a bit more. We are open to a lot of things, and we ultimately just want to keep playing. Just don't be a bigot or really rude. If interested, message me on discord at bug#0420
Would you like to join my discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me
Hey Bug-Burger, Firstly, I'm really sory to hear that the last DM had to drop out. Always unfortunate when that happens. A little bit about me, I am a professional DM based in the UK, but have quite the strange schedule and so am able to DM nearly any timezone. I have a tonne of experience running 5e oneshots and campaigns for groups. If you would like to find out more about me and my services, feel free to check out my  Roll20 profile  where you can find out more about me and further links to my other social media, and my  testimonials from other's that have played in my games. Currently I am running a bunch of free oneshots for people quite regularly, and know that for many this has been a fun way for people to meet one another and get to play some of my games. If you're interested in some free oneshots or joining my community to find out more about the campaigns I professionally DM for, feel free to drop me a DM. Hope this message finds you well and that you guys end up finding a great game to get stuck into. Cheers -Billybob