Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Call of Cthulhu 7th edition

Hello I have the physical keeper guide, physical investigator book. I'm looking to run a game or join a game. I can easily make a character or I also have a scenario drawn up called Murder Party. I'm happy either way. I am looking for saturdays, any time. Can use discord for chat. If I run the game it will be mostly talking and rolling dice with very few visuals. So... Who is looking for an investigator that is ready to plunge into the world of unseen madness (because that's me)?
Would you like to join my discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me
I will join if you have 3.5 friendly people. Also this is a coc post not a dnd post, however I refer to my first sentence in this comment.