Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Music playlist Interface bugs

Hie! Since yesterday the jukebox have some visual problems. The volume bars are on the top of the songs and the interface is strange. Some button are invisible in part. It still work but its tricky. Thanks for everything you do! Have a nice day (sorry for the bad english).
Hello, I just wanted to report, that I have the same issue at the moment. Any chance, this will be fixed soon? Thanks in advance. 
Jukebox has not been working for anyone I know for 1-2 weeks. Have not heard Roll20 even mention it.
I dont even hear the music...
I'm having the same problems said above and this is annoying because I have to tell the players to look for the music on internet and this is something that ruin the immersion
Are you using the VTT Enhancement Suite browser add-on? If so, try try turning that off and see if your audio plays.
Hey folks - We're aware of this issue and will work to get a fix out as soon as we can. Thanks for letting us know!

Edited 1586563265
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hey folks -  We're aware of the issue with jukebox visuals and are working to fix it as soon as we can. However, if you are having issues  playing tracks with jukebox , please make sure to disable unsupported extensions (VTT Enhancement Suite, 5e Tools) as they may be clashing directly with our systems. If you disable those extensions and are still having problems, please provide me the name of the game experiencing the issue. Thanks!
Kenton
Forum Champion
Translator
Good evening, all. We just released a fix for the Jukebox user interface. You may need to refresh the virtual tabletop to see the changes if your already loaded in a game. Thanks for your patience. 
Yes! The jukebox interface is back ;)  Thanks for your help :)