Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Company of the Seekers!

Come join a sandbox adventure where the players take part in world building. We will be playing Dungeon World: A simple rules system so you spend more time talking about the action and less time talking about the rules. Easy to learn. No player experience necessary. I've drawn up an empty map and on this map we will populate the world together, it's townships, it's landscape, it's dungeons etc. You belong to a guild called Company of the Seekers . What do you seek? Adventure of course! In all of its forms. Folk far and wide have heard of your tales and seek your aid in fighting the chaos of the world. Instead of a single grand campaign we will be playing "Story Arcs". Each arc will comprise of 2 to 4 players who sign up ahead of time. An arc lasts between 1 to 3 sessions and you can think of them as single episodes in a t.v. series. This way we can support a rotating cast of players (typical of Roll20). The actions taken by you during the arc persist in the world affecting other arcs. I am available most days so multiple arcs can be scheduled per week. Adventure beckons from the unknown. Let's shed some light on this world!
Cool "arc" concept. I love me some Dungeon World! I'm a relatively new player, looking for a more experienced group. Open to multiple characters, available after 5PM EST most days.