I've been trying to create a macro that allows me to make a "one-click" Flurry of Blows attack routine that takes into account my iterative attack penalties and monk stances, but I've not had much luck with it as of late. Preferably, this would pull from my character sheet stats so that I don't have to update the macro every time I level up. Can anyone help me out? Right now this is about as far as I've been able to get: @{Caladrel|whispertype} &{template:rolls} {{limit_height=@{Caladrel|roll_limit_height}}} {{charactername=@{Caladrel|character_name}}} {{header=Fist, First Attack}} {{subheader=^{melee_strike}}} {{notes_show=@{Caladrel|roll_show_notes}}} {{notes=You don’t take the penalty for making a lethal attack with unarmed attacks.}} {{roll01_name=^{attack}}} {{roll01=[[1d20cs20cf1 + [T] 10[@{Caladrel|text_modifier}] + (@{Caladrel|query_roll_bonus})[@{Caladrel|text_bonus}]]]}} {{roll01_type=attack}} {{roll01_info=agile, finesse, magical, nonlethal}} {{roll01_critical=1}} {{roll02_name=^{damage}}} {{roll02=[[1D6 + 4[@{Caladrel|text_ability_modifier}] + 0[WEAPON SPECIALIZATION] + 0[TEMP] + 0[OTHER] + @{Caladrel|query_roll_damage_bonus}[@{Caladrel|text_roll_damage_bonus}]]]}} {{roll02_type=damage}} {{roll02_info=bludgeoning}} {{roll04_name=^{damage_additional}}} {{roll04=}} {{roll04_type=damage}} @{Caladrel|whispertype} &{template:rolls} {{limit_height=@{Caladrel|roll_limit_height}}} {{charactername=@{Caladrel|character_name}}} {{header=Fist, Second Attack}} {{subheader=^{melee_strike}}} {{notes_show=@{Caladrel|roll_show_notes}}} {{notes=You don’t take the penalty for making a lethal attack with unarmed attacks.}} {{roll01_name=^{attack}}} {{roll01=[[1d20cs20cf1 + [T] 5[@{Caladrel|text_modifier}] + (@{Caladrel|query_roll_bonus})[@{Caladrel|text_bonus}]]]}} {{roll01_type=attack}} {{roll01_info=agile, finesse, magical, nonlethal}} {{roll01_critical=1}} {{roll02_name=^{damage}}} {{roll02=[[1D6 + 4[@{Caladrel|text_ability_modifier}] + 0[WEAPON SPECIALIZATION] + 0[TEMP] + 0[OTHER] + @{Caladrel|query_roll_damage_bonus}[@{Caladrel|text_roll_damage_bonus}]]]}} {{roll02_type=damage}} {{roll02_info=}} {{roll04_name=^{damage_additional}}} {{roll04=}} {{roll04_type=damage}} However, it eats up a lot of chat space, requires that I have an attack entry for each of my three possible attacks on the character sheet (so instead of my sheet saying having a "fist" entry, it has "fist one," "fist two," and "fist three" entries), and doesn't account for modifications from my monk stances. I have to make a different FoB macro for each stance (which means even more unnecessary attack entries on the character sheet).