Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Charactermancer works up until you hit apply changes. Then it just freezes and doesn't work.

I have tried on two different computers. Any suggestions? Sean
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Do you have the character popped out into it's own window?  If so, that is the problem.  It breaks some of the scripting for charactermancer and compendium drag/drop.  Make sure your character sheet is still embedded in the VTT.  There is an option in settings to automatically open sheets in another window.  Turn that off to create the character if you currently have it on.
I do not have the character window popped out. It also is taking quite some time for the character to load.
It is common for it to break when windows are popped out, the new update has also apparently broken a whole bunch of components throughout the system. Most buggy update I've seen yet! Roll20 has also been apparently collapsing under current demand since everyone is home due to COVID-19, with insufficient infrastruture to match demand....
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
While it's simple to blame everything on a buggy update, there have been numerous reports and warnings of connectivity problems and slow response.