Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5E] [VOICE] [FREE] [GMT+1] Wednesdays UK time, bi-weekly. One slot left. Homebrew world

Edited 1586550860
Shane
Plus
[ EDIT The game is now full. Thanks for the interest/ response. EDIT] Game is D&D 5E, set in a homebrew world, running a mix of adapted content/ modules and homebrew content. 50/50 RP/Combat playstyle. I will be running from the PHB/DMG/MM, characters will be rolled up in session 0 from the PHB. We'll be using Roll20/ Discord. I don't have much experience of running 5E but I play regularly in a IRL group and I've been playing D&D since Basic and AD&D - but the last time I ran D&D was AD&D and THACO. So this will be a learning experience for me as well :) I don't mind new players, as long as you've played a little before and have access to the PHB. Ideally, I'd prefer UK based/ Europe based players. Session 0 will be next Wednesday 15/4/20 at 19.00
Hello , I'd love to play. My names Cam , I'm pretty new to DnD but know the rules. I need to ask what the average age of players in your group is , I'm on the younger end and feel uncomfortable playing with those over 10 years older than me , hope you understand. Hope to hear from you .
I don't know the ages of the other players, but I'm old enough to have run D&D back in the 80s :) But thanks for your interest! 
Are you comfortable with playing with a teenager? I really want to play (I currently have nobody who will play with me) ,but  know several DMs who shiver at the thought of having a young teen in their group . I don't want anyone to be uncomfortable as I know that will ruin the fun.
I've run games for people aged 14 and up at some small local cons over the last 15 years or so I don't mind younger players. I'm actually playing in a game right now with one of the players in their teens. I might have filled the game though, but I will post again if it turns out not to be the case.
Thank you so much!
Still looking for one more player, session 0 is next wednesday!
Shane said: Still looking for one more player, session 0 is next wednesday! I'd be interested if the slot isn't taken yet. I'm 22 and from Germany and I would really appreciate a session within the european time zone.
I'd be keen if you're still looking. My name's Kat, 28 as of yesterday and based in the UK. I've been in a few D&D games (though only ever 5E), and half a dozen other systems - my usual in-person group doesn't like to use the same system twice! My partner's the D&D GM so we have the PHB/MM/DMG in actual book form, though we've never used it "as written" beyond the broad strokes.
Looks like we have 4 players now, thanks for the responses/ interest.