Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e - Dungeon of the Mad Mage - Maps and Card Deck Addon

Normal 0 21 false false false FR X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} Sorry for this noobie question but for the life of me I have been spending three days trying to figure how to use the Maps and Card Deck Addon with no success. I figured out the card deck part out pretty easily. But I can't find the improved maps, where the heck are they ? Here's what I do :   When creating a game I pick the DOTMM module   I name it and select I am ready, Create Game! Once the base game is ready I load the Maps and Card Deck addon and click Launch Game   And then... nothing ! Where is it ? Not in the top bar   And not in the Art Library tab either      So...where are they? What am I doing wrong? Thanks!    
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
You do not need to install the add on if you are using the module. It overwrites everything from the module, and is intended for use in case you want to use the maps and cards in a different game.
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Also should note, the maps in the add-on are the same as the maps in the module. There are no improved maps, they are all identical.

Edited 1586516053
These base maps are darn ugly...What a letdown.
Note that they are the same maps that are in the hardback book. Roll20 can only include what Wizards of the Coast gives them.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you need to return the maps (as Rabulais says, they are contained in the module), you can write to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>. If you do, remember that they are dealing with an email volume that is currently many &nbsp;times the normal.