Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there any way to customize the size of the area where the players hold their cards???

I might not be explaining it correctly...but when you deal cards to players they can then click on the cards above their avatar and they see them in rows of 1 or 2 depending on the card size.  With a custom deck I wanted to make it so they could see all of their cards in one row. This would mean there would be about 13 columns I guess would be the way to say it. Is this possible?  Can anyone help me?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I dont believe there's any way to change this appearance.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Actually... Bigger Card Hand Installation instructions in top post.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
lol, true, but there's no way to do it within roll20's native features.
Thank you I am going to check this out!!! 
Thank you Keith...amazing.  We all had to add the extension...but well worth it...the card game I created is a max hand size of 14...changed it to 1400 and each individual has to install but so far this is fantastic!!!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Stylus can do some pretty useful things. A quick perusal of these threads can open new possibilities. It's a shame that each user has to handle their own installation, but that's probably the unavoidable nature of the beast. Stylus threads:  Show Off Your Style , and Show Off Your Style 2: The Stylening!