Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

templated rolls from alink

Edited 1586527306
i'm creating a link from a character bio. linking ' &{template:default} {{name=}} {{ANYTEXT=ANYTEXT}} its changing it to  `&{template:default} {{name=}} {{ANYTEXT=ANYTEXT}} any suggestions it changing this is causing it to  {{name=}} {{ANYTEXT=ANYTEXT}}     instead of     ANYTEXT ANYTEXT
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I can confirm this. It should probably be moved to the bug forum. It looks like the : character is being changed to a html entity, which is a bizarre reversal of what usually happens. To reproduce this: In Character Sheet Bios, or Handouts, enter some text, select the text, click the Hyperlink button, and enter the OPs text: `&{template:default} {{name=}} {{ANYTEXT=ANYTEXT}} Save it and then try to use it.
any idea how i move this to bug forum other then copy paste
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Two ideas: The obvious: Starting a new thread in the bug forum, copying what you need to Less obvious: click the Report button on your first post, and ask for this thread to be moved to the bug forum. The moderators will see a report, and they've moved threads there before.