Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Forever DM looking to play for once :) 5e

I'd really like to be able to play! I'm free any day after 8pm EST except Sundays and Mondays
Hey, I'd like to be able to play a game as well. I've been looking for an online group to play with. I'm free at the times youve said above
Hey there! I run a game Tuesday nights, starting at 11 CST, and just lost a player. Looking for someone to replace them. If you're interested send me a PM and we can talk some about it.
Would you like to join my discord server for dnd, we have multiple games a day were kind, friendly and accept anyone even if they are new to dnd and roll 20 or experienced. Feel free to pm me
Ignore the copy/paster above me. But are you strictly set on D&D? You'd be better messaging me directly as the forums do not always notify me.