Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM troubles with Tokens, as of April 9th, 2020.

So the issue I have can only really be known in screenshots. Basically, my game yesterday (April 8th, 2020) ran late and ended up running into some maintenance that caused my player to disconnect but not me. Now there's an issue where I can't see half of my tokens that are on the game. The first screenshot is what I see, some NPC's and player tokens. These are the ones I can control and see. However, In this second screenshot: This is what my players see. There is an obvious difference in tokens. This is game breaking as I cannot DM if I can't control or see the tokens. Has anyone else ran into this problem? Does anyone know of a fix for this? Here is some extra information: 1) I mainly use Roll20 on Chrome. When I log in on Edge I can see the token normally. The reason I don't use Edge all the time is because the pop-out character sheets didn't used to work. I would like to continue using Roll20 on Chrome, just because it's what I'm used to, and works with my organization. (Using Chrome for D&D and using Edge for socialization). 2) My session was going into it's 8th hour (We like long sessions) and into 4am Central Standard, and when the update or maintenance kicked them all out, it didn't kick me out, and when I reloaded nothing saved and I suddenly couldn't see any tokens that are not in Screenshot 1. 3) I use Windows 10. 4) If there is no known issue/fix, I can use Edge for now, but I don't like that one of my browsers doesn't work anymore for this site.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It may be related to this issue: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8424280/tokens-vanished#post-8434915" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8424280/tokens-vanished#post-8434915</a>