Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Play Now
Join a Game
Characters
Shop
Tools
Compendium
Community
Sign In
I have created a new deck of cards for something...and accidentally made too many entries..
I have 3 "new card entry" lines in my deck of cards that is causing havoc with drawing sometimes...is there a way to delete the ones I did not use instead of deleting the deck? Thanks in advance!!
Thank you...you have just saved me. After some effort looking into it I was like...scroll down??? I scrolled down and saw 'Delete Deck' THEN after wracking my brain...moved the deck building to my other monitor...with higher res...and NOTICED THAT I COULD SCROLL DOWN ON THE CARD ITSELF!!!! Thank you!!!!
You're welcome. Honestly, this happens with other things on roll20 too - the settings you need are often hidden by default, and its not obvious you have to scroll down to see them.