Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

5e or Savage Worlds Sundays!

I've been missing getting my dice roll on during this quarantine. Experienced player, new to Roll20. Only have a mic, no camera. Would love to find a game that plays Sunday afternoons. Open to other game systems as well.
I got a game that starts at 1:30PM sundays, we go for 5-7 hours depending on if it is good I can give more details and discord is a requirement, we also have a saturday game and try to do games whenever everyone is online so we all aren't bored
Hey Ray! Sounds promising! Can we hook up and chat on Discord?