Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Thinking of a D&D 3.5 or 5 campaign just testing the waters

Hello, I been thinking of playing d&d again for a bit.  I have a sand box style game in mind leaving most of the control to the players.  There will be no direct story arc minus what you discover and choose to fallow up on yourselves.  I have some dm experience in 3.5 but I’m interested in learning 5e. Looking at 4-6 players. If I see interest I’ll start setting up the world. But will want the players backstories in mind so there will be need to be 1-2 seasons before the game starts.  It will be played on Sunday start time 8-10 am (pacific time) a pm time can also be arranged.  If I see interest I’ll start a basic world history and map layout. Make sure there is plenty to do and plenty to see.  There will be secrets to find, treasures to plunder, and monsters to kill.  As the game grows and the stories of your group grow maybe they will be heard by powerful people with ambitions.  But as stated it will be up to you how or if your name is heard at all.
1586593418

Edited 1586594028
I am an experienced player and DM that would be willing to give this a go(5th Edition).  I am also Pacific Time, available both morning and evening.  Send me a PM if interested.
If you decide to run 3.5 let me know, me and my buddy have been looking for a solid game for a long while.
I am looking for either if the days fit my availability. I can fit any role