Hey there folks. My name is Tom, 31 from the UK. Usually the perpetual DM / GM for Dungeons and Dragons 5E. I've been running games for so long in my own fantasy worlds that I think I'm getting a bit of tunnel vision so I'd love to play in someone else's world for a change. I play in an awesome Star Wars game and have a small community of folk who regularly play tabletop and games together. I also make Tabletop content when I can. I run a LARP game in the UK also. My Youtube. So what am I looking for? Ideally I'd either like to learn a new game. I picked up the Pathfinder 2E & Starfinder books on my Birthday and haven't had the chance to play or run. OR Getting involved in someone else's world or storytelling in a DnD5E Game. I'm super open to trying some of the official modules. I'd also be happy to offer a player spot in one of my DnD games in a game for a game exchange! Something laid back and inclusive like my own games would be great. I'm looking forward to meeting and playing with some new folk! I'd like to play either on Sundays, Monday Afternoons / Evenings, Wednesday or Thursday Evening after 18:30. What you get? I'm mainly a Roleplayer and work well in both Theatre of the Mind and with Maps / Tokens. I like to share the spotlight and encourage roleplay in others. Happy to take the lead or a supporting role in scenes. I love cinematic feeling games and am always willing to help make scenes feel more atmospheric. I'll be dedicated and ensure I'm around on time! Hope to hear from you guys soon! Best Regards Tom